Want to know how to clean your stove top with baking soda and vinegar quickly? Then relax for I will be giving you the quickest and easiest way you can clean your stove top with baking soda and vinegar quickly.
Anyone who spends time in the kitchen knows that stove tops always gets dirty too fast. – This is because when we cook, food particles and liquids are spillover them making them look dirty and untidy.
If proper care is not taken, these stains or food particles can remain permanent on them, thereby making it very difficult or almost impossible to remove from our oven.
In today’s post, I will be sharing with you the best and most effective way of getting your stove to look clean, neat, shiny, and brand new.
They are quite simple but very effective.
How to clean your stove top with baking soda and vinegar
You can remove this dirt and filths by following these simple guidelines on how to clean your stove with baking soda and vinegar
- Remove burner plates and caps: This will make it easier to get the stove cleaned up. As soon as you take them out, make sure that you get them soaked in hot water and dish soap while you clean up the rest of the stove
- Remove any crumbs or debris found on the stove
- Mix ½ cup of baking soda with ½ cup of warm water to make the paste. – Mix them together
- Apply the paste to areas of the stove that need some cleansing and scrub away
- Spray some vinegar onto the stove to disinfect the stove and neutralize the paste
- Use sponge or rag to wipe away the vinegar and paste
- If you`ve got some stubborn and tough stains, you can again. this time, mix 1 part vinegar and 1part dish soap
- Mix and use a toothbrush to spot clean the tough stains, vacuum the crumbs out of the range
- Once you`ve scrubbed the burner cap and plates with a sponge put them back on
- Time to clean the burner hood.
- Put a dab of vegetable oil on a paper or range and wipe away
- Once done, no need to wipe away any oil again.
Here you have it, the easiest way on how to clean your stove top with baking soda and vinegar.
For questions and contributions, feel free to make use of the comment section.